SERVINGS: 5 boats
PREP TIME: 10 min.
COOKING TIME: 20 min.
4 zucchini , each halved lengthwise
1 large tomato, diced
1/3 cup bread crumbs
3 tbsp lower fat ricotta cheese
2 tbsp lower fat parmesan, grated
2 tbsp basil leaves, chopped
½ tsp ground oregano
½ tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven 350°F. Coat 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray or place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
2. Hollow out 5 zucchini halves and chop the part removed. Chop remaining 3 pieces of zucchini not hollowed out.
3. In large bowl place chopped zucchini, tomato, bread crumbs, cheeses, basil, and spices.
4. Mix. with spoon, scoop mixture into 5 zucchini halves in the pan.
5. Bake for about 25 minutes or until tops are slightly browned.
© 2011 Web Design and development by NBurman Design All Rights Reserved. No part of this site may be copied, quoted, or duplicated without written consent.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or dietitian.
Information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.