PREP TIME: 10 min.
4 6-inch whole-wheat tortillas
4 tbsp lower fat cream cheese (or hummus)
1 cup spinach
4 slices lower sodium and fat deli meat (option)
4 slices Hard lower fat cheese
8 baby dill pickles
1. Cut the edges off the tortilla to form a square.
2. Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese (or hummus) on each tortilla.
3. Divide spinach evenly among all tortillas focusing more in the center.
4. Place 1 slice of meat over top of the spinach center in the tortilla and top lastly with the cheese.
5. Roll the tortilla up into wrap form very tightly pressing it to hold its form.
6. Slice the pickles in half but on a diagonal.
7. Cut the tortilla wrap into 1-inch width slices. With each mini wrap – place the sliced pickle with the diagonal flat on the bottom of the plate and place the wrap end on top. The pickle represents the snail’s head.
© 2011 Web Design and development by NBurman Design All Rights Reserved. No part of this site may be copied, quoted, or duplicated without written consent.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or dietitian.
Information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.